We’re so happy to see all of you! Please be patient with our team, the cleaning procedures have created slightly longer appointments to ensure your safety so if we’re running behind just know that we’re doing our best. Our team has been trained to create a safe environment with PPE, disinfectants, and reducing high touch areas. Please be mindful when you enter our space and be respectful of other clients, you all deserve a great experience! Along with our regular cleaning procedures we’ll be disinfecting our salon with a fogging machine every night to ensure we don’t miss a spot!
We have some changes that will slightly change what you’ve been accustomed to so please read:
- If you are feeling any COVID-19 symptoms please stay home, we have no problem re-scheduling your appointment
- Masks are not mandatory but recommended by our salon, help curb the spread by wearing a mask
- Stylist will be wearing face masks at all times and face shields will be worn when we must face a client (ex. cutting a fringe)
- We will still be serving drinks but only out of disposable cups
- We no longer have a seating area so you may stand for 5 minutes in our salon before your appointment if you choose, alternately you can wait in your car and we’ll call you when we are ready
- Only 1 person per family is allowed in the salon at a time, this means children will have to be ok with parents waiting in their car
- No beard trims
- Magazines have been removed
We can’t wait to see you; stay safe and do your part to keep our community virus free!
Nicole Fusco and Mark Fusco are siblings but also call each other business partners. They always believed that if the opportunity ever arose to start a company, they would combine their skills to enter business as a joint effort.Learn More